Your health and safety have always been of the utmost importance and concern to all of us at Rothaus Plastic Surgery. During this period we have put in additional protocols related to COVID-19.
BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR VISIT
In addition, to our existing cleaning and sanitizing protocols, additional steps have been instituted to protect you and the staff:
- All surfaces in the office and examination rooms are cleaned with antimicrobial wipes and sprays before and after each patient visit and at the end of every day.
- A new air filtration system has been installed throughout the office. According to the manufacturer, the system is capable of filtering viral particles as small as the coronavirus and turns over the total volume of air in the office every 12 minutes. In addition, windows are kept open to ensure circulation of fresh air.
- The bathrooms are cleaned after each use.
- After cleaning and sanitizing between patients, the treatment and consultation rooms are left vacant to allow for air filtration.
- For your protection, staff will be wearing a face shield and mask when interacting with patients. In addition, all staff will be wearing jackets over their scrubs which are changed between patients.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- If you have been exposed to someone with a positive coronavirus test, have travelled internationally or to a high infection state within the past 14 days, have a fever or other symptoms of a coronavirus infection, please call the office to reschedule you appointment.
- In order to restrict the number of people in the office at any one time, we request the following:
- A. Do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment. If you do, we may not be able to admit you to the office until your scheduled time. Unfortunately, our waiting room is currently closed for your protection.
- B. Do not come to the office with a friend or family member unless you notify and schedule it with the office ahead of time.
- Mask are required while in the office. If you do not have one, one will be provided
- When you arrive, your temperature will be checked and a brief history taken at the entry before your are admitted to the reception area.
- Once you are in the office, the staff will ask you to wash your hands and wear a pair of gloves, which you will be given.
- If you receive any facial care, a clean mask will be provided to you after your treatment.
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO YOUR CARE.