Pattern balding, whether due simply to old age or genetics, can be a point of embarrassment for many New York residents. Rothaus Plastic Surgery, serving residents of New York City, Manhattan, Westchester, the Upper East Side, and surrounding New York communities, provides patients the most refined, effective, and natural-looking hair transplantation techniques that technology currently offers.
Why Get Hair Transplantation?
Approximately 50 million men and approximately 30 million women, including many in New York, suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair. To many New York area residents, a full head of hair represents attractiveness and desirability, both personally and professionally. For this reason, it is vital to understand what effects a hair restoration procedure can have on your daily interactions with people and in all other aspects of your life. Many potential hair transplantation patients shy away from (or are not candidates for) the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement because of the slow recovery time, the loss of feeling at the incision site, the tiny linear scar on the back of the head, or the amount of post-operative pain involved.
After much research, we have chosen to offer the follicular unit extraction (FUE) method utilizing the NeoGraft® automated hair transplantation system. The FUE method of hair transplantation removes individual hair follicles from the scalp in their naturally occurring groupings of about one to four hairs, and are then placed in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred.
What Are the Benefits of NeoGraft®?
- It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients who receive the NeoGraft® procedure feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft® procedure
- No unsightly linear scar
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
- Shorter recovery time – patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
- Natural-looking results
Why Choose NeoGraft® Over Other Hair Transplantation Procedures?
The NeoGraft® system is the first and only FDA-cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. The NeoGraft® system delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry.
This revolutionary system uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles which can be immediately transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp. The NeoGraft® automated hair transplantation system is the only complete harvesting system on the market and has the only ‘NO TOUCH’ implantation technology.
Hair restoration with NeoGraft® technology provides absolute exact harvesting and placement, delivering repeatable results. With the NeoGraft® technology, each follicle is removed individually while the patient is comfortable. A natural-looking head of hair is created with this minimally invasive procedure.
Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process, and seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. This advanced technology offers a discrete solution to hair loss, allowing patients to achieve natural-looking results with no linear scar, minimal downtime, and a shorter recovery period. Hair restoration with the NeoGraft® procedure is unnoticeable, making it your secret to tell.
- Superior results – More natural-looking hair, short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced technology – Automated technology, least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle – Little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision, no staples, no linear scar.
- Effective – Less activity restrictions than traditional strip methods.
- Discreet – Patients can typically go back to work the next day.
- Affordable – We have programs available to meet your exact needs.
What Are the Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant?
- FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure
- Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
- Procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
- Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar and quick recovery times
- And many more!
The NeoGraft® automated FUE is also a useful procedure to fix visible linear scars from previous “strip” surgeries. FUE can be used to ‘fill in’ or camouflage those old scars by transplanting new follicles into the area.
See How It Works
Plan Your Procedure
Recovery Time: 4-7 days
Average Procedure Time: Varies by patient
Procedure Recovery Location: Outpatient
Book A Consultation
Everyone deserves to have the head of hair that makes them feel the most confident, and NeoGraft® is one of the most effective hair transplant procedures that aesthetic medicine offers. Rothaus Plastic Surgery provides expert NeoGraft® treatments to residents of New York City, Manhattan, Westchester, and neighboring New York communities. If you’re in search of voluminous, natural-looking hair, we encourage you to contact our office today and schedule your personal consultation.