Rothaus Plastic Surgery, led by Dr. Kenneth Rothaus, offers treatments for hair loss in women who live in in New York City, Upper East Side, Manhattan, Westchester, and surrounding areas of New York.
What is Hair Loss in Women?
When a woman experiences hair loss, it can affect her sense of femininity and self-esteem. At Rothaus Plastic Surgery, we offer treatments for hair loss in women.
What Are the Signs of Hair Loss in Women?
Women who suffer from hair loss develop areas of thinning and balding. Female hair loss may be caused by:
- Hormonal changes
- Medical conditions
Dr. Rothaus determines the reason that you are losing your hair and recommends appropriate treatments.
What Are the Benefits of Treatment for Hair Loss in Women?
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive options
- Restores natural hair growth pattern
- Gives the hair a thicker, fuller appearance
How is Hair Loss in Women Treated?
At Rothaus Plastic Surgery, we believe that the most conservative treatment is the best option. Dr. Rothaus uses a progressive treatment protocol for women who have hair loss.
- Level 1 involves using LED light every to increase blood circulation in the scalp and provide energy to cells that develop hair.
- Level 2 incorporates PRP for hair that contains growth factors for new cell development.
- Level 3 is the NeoGraft® FUE hair transplant for procedure that remedies more advanced thinning and balding.
What is the Recovery like After Treatment for Hair Loss in Women?
Our LED light and PRP treatments do not require downtime. You may have some downtime should you choose to have the NeoGraft® FUE hair transplant procedure.
How Much Does Treatment for Hair Loss in Women Cost?
After your consultation, we provide pricing information based on your treatment plan. In the meantime, learn about our financing options for treatments that help with hair loss in women.
Dr. Kenneth Rothaus offers treatments for hair loss in women who live in New York City, Upper East Side, Manhattan, Westchester, and surrounding communities in New York. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.