Kenneth O. Rothaus, MD &
Rothaus Plastic Surgery are pleased to announce that Juliana Longoria has joined our staff.
Juliana, a graduate of the prestigious Christine Valmy International School for Esthetics, is a New York State licensed medical aesthetician and a skin care specialist. With more than a decade of experience in the care of the aesthetic patient, Juliana will be available to answer all your skin care and product questions as well as providing expert care with many of our new and already existing non-invasive and minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedures.
Examples of the procedures Juliana will be offering include:
- HydraFacial MD – state of the art exfoliation, extraction and booster infusion for your skin
- Microneedling – as a stand alone or in conjunction with PRP, microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure for treatment of fine lines, acne scars and overall skin rejuvenation
- Dermaplaning- a hot new procedure that uses a special scalpel to remove layers of dead skin and vellus hair leaving skin brighter with a healthier look and helps your makeup go on smoother.
- Rothaus Signature Peel – uses a combination of gentle exfoliating acids followed by a soothing mist of pure oxygen, vitamins and moisturizers
- Tribella 3-in-1 Facial – The Venus IPL, Diamond Polar RF, and Venus Viva fractional radiofrequency are used sequentially to treat red and brown, smooth and tighten.
- Intensif 3–Deep Fractional Radiofrequency – A more intensive microneedle, fractional RF for those patients seeking more skin tightening of the face and neck
- Endymed RF- a non-invasive modality for skin tightening and body contouring
- Kerestore – Similar to the HydraFacial treatment for the face, the skin of the scalp is exfoliated and boosted for optimal hair health and a fuller appearance
- Oxygen Facial – A soothing mist of pure oxygen, vitamins and moisturizers
We would love to offer you a complimentary
Rothaus Signature Peel
when you schedule a Hydraplaning Facial (dermaplaning and Hydrafacial MD) with Juliana
(Offer expires 11/30/2019)