To Our Patients:
As I am sure you are aware, the health and well-being of our patients is our primary concern at Rothaus Plastic Surgery. As a result, we wanted to let you be aware of what measures we are taking to protect you during your office visits:
- We are advising any patients who may have any symptoms of COVID-19 including cough, fever, and shortness of breath to reschedule their appointments and contact their primary care doctors.
- We are also advising any patients who may exhibit warnings signs for COVID-19, to seek immediate medical attention. According to the CDC, these warning signs include difficulty breathing, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, confusion or inability to arouse and bluish lips or face.
- We are asking all patients to sanitize their hands upon entering the office. Hand sanitizer is available for this purpose.
- We are scheduling fewer patients per day and placing open blocks between appointments. This ensures that we will limit patients in the waiting room and each patient will be placed in a treatment room upon arrival.
- At Rothaus Plastic Surgery, we always practice strict hygiene and sanitation of the rooms between patients. As per usual, all surfaces including examination chairs, counter tops, floors, knobs, handles and equipment will be wiped-down with appropriate hospital-grade anti-microbial agents between patients. All restrooms will be cleaned after each use.
- Masks and Gloves – Most masks do not protect a person from inhaling an airborne virus but will potentially prevent an infected person from spreading the virus. Although none of our staff have any symptoms or have to the best of our knowledge been in contact with a person with COVID-19, all staff will wear masks and, as usual, gloves while treating patients.
If you have any questions regarding this matter or your appointment, please do not hesitate to call us at 212-737-0770.
Dr. Rothaus, Joanne, Lisa, Juliana and Courtney